Topo map 063C10 Pelican Rapids, 1:50,000 scale
063C10 Pelican Rapids NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063C10
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063C
- Map ID also known as: 063C10, 63C10
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063C10 Pelican Rapids covers the following places:
- Ash Bay - Bell River Bay - Little Rock Bay - Old Buildings Bay - Shoal River Bay - Ash Point - Beartrap Point - Bluff Point - Blunt Point - Ferlands Point - Four Roses Point - Indian Birch Point - Jumping Point - Little Rock Point - Little Stone Ridge Point - Long Point - Oak Point - Stone Ridge Point - Zero Point - Dawson Bay Indian Reserve 65A - Pelican Rapids Access Road Phase 1 - Réserve indienne Dawson Bay 65A - Shoal River 65A - Swan Lake 65C - Wuskwi Sipihk 4 - Wuskwi Sipihk First Nation 1 - Wuskwi Sipihk First Nation 3a - Wuskwi Sipihk First Nation 3b - Wuskwi Sipihk First Nation 3c - Wuskwi Sipihk First Nation 3d - Wuskwi Sipihk First Nation 3e - Ash Island - Cranberry Island - Elm Island - MacKay Island - Middle Island - Munro Island - Old Buildings Island - Rose Island - Twin Islands - Atwins Lake - Corner Lake - Duck Lake - Gods Lake - Heschuk Lake - Lac Winnipegosis - Lake Winnipegosis - Line Lake - Lone Lake - Slough Lake - Swan Lake - Thirty One Lake - Gods Hill Ridge - Mountain - Swan-Pelican Provincial Forest - Swan-Pelican Wildlife Refuge - Bell Creek - Bell River - Indian Birch River - Little Hay Creek - Lone Creek - Middle Salt Creek - Stapely Creek - Wawayanagan River - Woody River - Big Bones Spring - Indian Birch - Pelican Rapids - Shoal River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale