Topo map 063C03 Swan River, 1:50,000 scale
063C03 Swan River NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063C03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063C
- Map ID also known as: 063C03, 63C3, 63C03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063C03 Swan River covers the following places:
- Avonlea Drain - Craigsford Drain - Jeski Drain - Old Government Drain - Lambert Hill - Minitonas Hill - Minitonas - Swan River - Harry Cox Wildlife Refuge - Swan River Provincial Park - Bowsman River - East Favel River - East Smith Creek - Favel River - Favell River - Friday Creek - Godin Creek - Hay Creek - Hubbell Creek - Hubbell Creek - Lobstick Creek - Minitonas Creek - Mudlen Creek - Mullin Creek - Roaring River - Smith Creek - Swan River - Tamarack Creek - Thunderhill Creek - Trout Creek - West Favel River - Whitebeech Creek - Woody River - Minitonas - Swan River - Big Woody - Craigsford - Harlington - Kenville - Lidstone - Sevick - Swan River Valley - Thunderhill Junction - Bowsman
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale