Topo map 063C01 Duck Bay, 1:50,000 scale
063C01 Duck Bay NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063C01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063C
- Map ID also known as: 063C01, 63C1, 63C01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063C01 Duck Bay covers the following places:
- Coleman Bay - Duck Bay - Gamblers Bay - Pacheta Bay - Sagemace Bay - Smoky Island Bay - Wickham Bay - Camilles Point - Gamblers Point - McKay Point - Red Deer Point - Smoky Island Point - Pine Creek 66A - Balsam Island - Hatchery Island - Hay Island - Long Island - McKenzie Island - North Sugar Island - Pig Island - Richards Island - Romans Island - Smoky Island - South Camping Island - Spruce Island - Sucker Island - Balsam Lake - Carlson Lake - Chartrand Lake - Howards Lake - Kassinnikac Lake - Kelly Lake - Lac Winnipegosis - Lake Winnipegosis - McNichols Lake - Pacheta Lake - Wigwam Lake - Mossey River - Mountain - Red Deer Point Game Bird Refuge - Swan-Pelican Provincial Forest - Balsam Creek - Drake River - Duck River - Last Creek - Long Island Creek - Lost Creek - North Duck River - Pelican River - Pine River - Sclater River - Duck Bay - Good Harbour - Pine Creek
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale