Topo map 063B13 Denbeigh Point, 1:50,000 scale
063B13 Denbeigh Point NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063B13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063B
- Map ID also known as: 063B13, 63B13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063B13 Denbeigh Point covers the following places:
- Ami Bay - Goose Bay - Skunk Bay - Denbeigh Point - Grassy Point - Skunk Point - Chemawawin 3 - Ami Island - Cormorant Island - Cormorant Point - Goose Islands - Grand Island - Kanusk Lake - Kaweenakumik Lake - Kawinaw Lake - Lac Winnipegosis - Lake Winnipegosis - Robinson Lake - Swan-Pelican Provincial Forest - Denbeigh Point
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale