Topo map 063A06 Berens River, 1:50,000 scale
063A06 Berens River NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063A06
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063A
- Map ID also known as: 063A06, 63A6, 63A06
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063A06 Berens River covers the following places:
- Paterson Bay - Pigeon Bay - Swampy Harbour - Disbrowe Point - Disbrowe Point (Sandy Bar) - Flathead Point - Kasepaskisewekak Point - MacKenzie Point - Moar Point - Omimisepe Point - Sandy Bar - Schuetze Point - Stevens Point - Stewart Point - Berens Bank - Berens River 13 - Pigeon River 13A - Berens Island - BurtonIsland - Cox Island - Douglas Island - Joe Alex Island - Magnusson Island - Pelican Island - Putnam Island - Sheep Island - Sigurdsson Island - Lac Winnipeg - Lake Winnipeg - Berens River - Canoe Making Creek - Barrel Rock - Cox Reef - Kemp Rock - Neddrie Reef - Pollock Shoal - Pollock Shoals - Schuetze Reef - Berens River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale