Topo map 063A03 Commissioner Island, 1:50,000 scale
063A03 Commissioner Island NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063A03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063A
- Map ID also known as: 063A03, 63A3, 63A03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063A03 Commissioner Island covers the following places:
- Kinwow Bay - Pigeon Bay - Catfish Point - Macbeth Point - McBeth Point - Pages Point - Pigeon Point - Wicked Point - Wicked Point - Willow Point - Pigeon River 13A - Commissioner Island - Gull Island - Inmost Island - Johns Island - Kinwow Bay Island - North Sandhill Island - Nut Island - Plunkett Island - Sandhill Island - Twin Islands - Lac Winnipeg - Lake Winnipeg - Catfish Creek - Pigeon River - Channel Reef - Crowduck Reef - Dowling Reef - Little Crowduck Reef - McBeth Reef - Red River Reef - Seagull Rock
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale