Topo map 062P13 Poplar Point, 1:50,000 scale
062P13 Poplar Point NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062P13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062P
- Map ID also known as: 062P13, 62P13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062P13 Poplar Point covers the following places:
- Brodskys Harbour - Kinwow Bay - Sturgeon Bay - Brodskys Point - Inner Sand Point - Poplar Point - Reedy Point - West Stony Point - Willow Point - Lac Winnipeg - Lake St. Michael - Lake St. Patrick - Lake Winnipeg - Sand Point Lake - Jackpine Creek - Kinwow Bay Creek - Mantagao River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale