Topo map 062P12 Howe Lake, 1:50,000 scale
062P12 Howe Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062P12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062P
- Map ID also known as: 062P12, 62P12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062P12 Howe Lake covers the following places:
- Birch Island - Gull Island - Cabin Lake - Crooked Back Lake - Howe Lake - Lake Fifty One - Lake St. David - Little Pelican Lake - Medlicotts Lake - Moorhen Lake - Pelican Lake - Sinclairs Lake - Mantagao River - Moorhen River - Northwest Creek - Pelican Creek - The Forks
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale