Topo map 062P08 Shallow Lake, 1:50,000 scale
062P08 Shallow Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062P08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062P
- Map ID also known as: 062P08, 62P8, 62P08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062P08 Shallow Lake covers the following places:
- Drumming Point - Manominnekan Falls - Black Island - Cairine Island - Deer Island - High Island - Kasakeemeemisekak Islands - Oddur Island - Punk Island - Kapeemechekamak Lake - Kapeemeekak Lake - Lac Winnipeg - Lake Winnipeg - Mahigan Lake - Shallow Lake - Wakunni Lake - Wawiaykamak Lake - Atikaki Provincial Park - Atikaki Provincial Wilderness Park - Chief George Barker Wildlife Refuge - Hecla Provincial Heritage Park - Hecla Provincial Park - Hecla/Grindstone Provincial Park - Kakeeskapechewunk Rapids - Kakwachwanak Rapids - Kanesosink Rapids - Meekinako Rapids - Omacheetayshemowin Rapids - Sakitawa Rapids - Bloodvein River - English Brook - Rice River - Sanders Creek - Steeprock Creek - Gunnar Rock - Holmes Rock
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale