Topo map 062O10 Fairford, 1:50,000 scale
062O10 Fairford NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062O10
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062O
- Map ID also known as: 062O10, 62O10
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062O10 Fairford covers the following places:
- Davis Bay - Portage Bay - Sandy Bay - Hilbre Beach - Sterba Beach - Birch Point - Davis Point - Dillaboughs Point - Fox Point - Reed Point - Sandy Point - Byng Drain - Fairford Dam - Homebrook Drain - Karpaty Drain - Fairford 50 - Little Saskatchewan 48 - Big Fisher Island - Gulls Island - Little Fisher Island - Maple Island - North Fisher Island - Pine Island - Reed Island - South Fisher Island - Sugar Island - Bigstone Lake - Enis Lake - Lac Manitoba - Lake Manitoba - Lake St. Martin - Little Stone Lake - Pineimuta Lake - Grahamdale - Basket Lake Wildlife Management Area - Hilbre Wildlife Management Area - Lake St. Martin Provincial Recreation Park - Peonan Point Wildlife Management Area - Basket Creek - Basket River - Branching River - Fairford River - Inlet Creek - Partridge Creek - Powderhorn Creek - Davis Point - Fairford - Fairford Reserve - Hilbre - Homebrook - Little Saskatchewan - Pineimuta - St. Martin - St. Martin Junction - St. Martin Station
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale