Topo map 062O09 Lake St Martin, 1:50,000 scale
062O09 Lake St Martin NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062O09
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062O
- Map ID also known as: 062O09, 62O9, 62O09
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062O09 Lake St Martin covers the following places:
- Lake St. Martin Beach - Kashepakok Point - Pretty Stones Point - Red Rock Point - Red Willow Point - The Narrows - Little Saskatchewan 48B - The Narrows 49 - The Narrows 49A - Dunsekikan Island - Kakakakokin Islands - Pine Island - Snake Island - Sugar Island - Banana Lake - Banana Lakes - Lake St. Martin - Spruce Lake - The Three Lakes - Grahamdale - Bear Creek - Beardy Creek - Lake St. Martin
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale