Topo map 062K03 Miniota, 1:50,000 scale
062K03 Miniota NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062K03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062K
- Map ID also known as: 062K03, 62K3, 62K03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062K03 Miniota covers the following places:
- Birdtail Creek 57 - Birdtail Hay Lands 57A - Powers Lagoon - Archie - Miniota - Upper Assiniboine Wildlife Management Area - Stony Plains - Assiniboine River - Bosshill Creek - Bosshill Creek - Bosshill Creek - Brennand Creek - Brennand Creek - Gopher Creek - Hotonka Creek - Minnewasta Creek - Niso Creek - Niso Creek - Wythes Creek - Fleming - Burnbank - Kenage - Kirkella - Manson - Miniota - Reeder - Two Creeks - Uno - Willen
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale