Topo map 062K02 Hamiota, 1:50,000 scale
062K02 Hamiota NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062K02
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062K
- Map ID also known as: 062K02, 62K2, 62K02
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062K02 Hamiota covers the following places:
- Angus Lake - Bacons Lagoon - Bars Lake - Coopers Lake - Crumps Lagoon - Fennell Lake - Hop Lake - Milne Lake - Mud Lake - Murphys Lake - Pockets Lake - Taylor Lake - Warrens Lake - Watters Lake - Arrow River Hills - Bagshaw Hills - Crumps Hill - Grierson Hill - Mitchells Hill - Standing Stone Hill - Hamiota - Miniota - Wallace - Woodworth - Pope National Wildlife Area - Réserve nationale de faune de Pope - Upper Assiniboine Wildlife Management Area - Arrow River - Assiniboine River - Brierwood Creek - Golden Creek - Oak River - Arrow River - Chumah - Crandall - Glenlochar - Logoch - Oakner - Parks Corner - Pitlochry - Pope - Quadra - Rea - Drydens Ravine - Arrow River Marshes - Hutchison Marsh - McGillivray Slough - Pearson Slough - Strachans Slough - Woods Slough - Hamiota
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale