Topo map 062J15 Alonsa, 1:50,000 scale
062J15 Alonsa NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062J15
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062J
- Map ID also known as: 062J15, 62J15
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062J15 Alonsa covers the following places:
- Deception Bay - Jonassons Bay - Pauls Bay - Sveistrup Bay - Chiefs Point Beach - Big Sandy Point - Hatchery Point - Isberg Point - Jims Point - Mathews Point - South Peterson Point - Grassy Narrows - Hatchery Bluff - Manitoba House Settlement - Dog Lake Dam - Dog Lake Drain - Rocklan Drain - Dog Creek 46 - Big Birch Island - Birch Island - Bjarnason Island - Boat Island - Channel Island - Ducharme Island - Duck Island - East Hay Island - Ghost Island - Goose Island - Gull Island - Hay Island - Jonassons Island - Lower Oak Island - McLeod Island - McLeods Island - Moss Island - Redwillow Island - Rock Island - Sheep Island - Skunk Island - West Hay Island - Dog Lake - Ebb and Flow Lake - Husey Lake - Jarvies Lake - Lac Manitoba - Lake Manitoba - McRae Lake - Telegraph Lake - Horse Bluff - Alonsa - Eriksdale - Siglunes - Dog Lake Islands Game Bird Refuge - Dog Lake Wildlife Management Area - Margaret Bruce Provincial Park - Margaret Bruce Provincial Recreation Park - Bluff Creek - Deception Creek - Garrioch Creek - Vogar Creek - Sand Reef - Alonsa - Bluff Creek - Dog Creek - Hayland - Kewanna - Kinosota - Lake Manitoba First Nation - Reedy Creek - Siglunes - Silver Ridge - Vogar
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale