Topo map 062J08 St Ambroise, 1:50,000 scale
062J08 St Ambroise NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062J08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062J
- Map ID also known as: 062J08, 62J8, 62J08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062J08 St Ambroise covers the following places:
- Armstrongs Bay - Canvasback Bay - Clandeboye Bay - Clandeboye Bay - East Bluebill Bay - Georgie Bay - Roys Bay - Oak Point - Canvasback Pass - Sioux Pass - Oak Point Settlement - Rocky Island - Bruce Lake - Chief Lake - Josie Lake - Lac Manitoba - Lake Francis - Lake Manitoba - Little Lake Francis - Pauls Lake - Redhead Lake - Sellers Pothole - Sioux Pass Lake - Widgeon Lake - Portage la Prairie - St. Laurent - Woodlands - St. Ambroise Beach Provincial Park - St. Ambroise Beach Provincial Recreation Park - St. Ambroise Game Bird Refuge - Blind Creek - Cattle Creek - First Creek - Hook Creek - Roys Canal - Second Creek - Suzette Creek - St. Ambroise - Delta Marsh - Sioux Pass Marsh
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale