Topo map 062I16 Black River, 1:50,000 scale
062I16 Black River NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062I16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062I
- Map ID also known as: 062I16, 62I16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062I16 Black River covers the following places:
- Billys Point - Little Birch Point - Mink Point - North Kwantakak Point - Poplar Point - Sturgeon Point - Big Falls - Black River 9 - Spruce Island - Lac Winnipeg - Lake Winnipeg - O'Hanly Pond - Balsam Rapids - First Rapids - Kakakechaya Rapids - Kowpopkak Rapids - Kowpushkantukak Rapids - Lunch Rapids - Twin Rapids - Beaver Creek - Black River - Kapukwaywetewunk Creek - O'Hanly River - Sandy River - Spooks Creek - Wendigo River - Little Black River - O'Hanly - Crewes Meadow
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale