Topo map 062I13 Poplarfield, 1:50,000 scale
062I13 Poplarfield NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062I13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062I
- Map ID also known as: 062I13, 62I13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062I13 Poplarfield covers the following places:
- Broad Valley Drain - Shurkas Drain - Big Swan Lake - Buffalo Lake - Burnt Lake - Burwash Lake - Cartier Lake - Deep Lake - Holmes Lake - Hunter Lake - Island Lake - Little Swan Lake - Loon Lake - Oak Lake - Otter Lake - Spruce Lake - Armstrong - Coldwell - Eriksdale - Fisher - Grahamdale - Broad Valley Wildlife Management Area - Lundar Wildlife Management Area - Narcisse Wildlife Management Area - Sharpewood Wildlife Management Area - Sharpwood Wildlife Management Area - Sleeve Lake Wildlife Management Area - Broad Valley - Chatfield - Poplarfield - Sharpewood - Suffren - Tipperary - Vannes - Oak Island Marsh - Parnells Swamp
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale