Topo map 062I03 Stonewall, 1:50,000 scale
062I03 Stonewall NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062I03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062I
- Map ID also known as: 062I03, 62I3, 62I03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062I03 Stonewall covers the following places:
- St. Andrews - St. Paul - St. Pauls - Bruneau Drain - City Protection Drain - Cloverdale Road Drain - Gamby Drain - Gramiak Drain - Grassmere Creek Drain - Northumberland Drain - Penitentiary Drain - East St. Paul - Rockwood - Rosser - St. Andrews - St. Clements - West St. Paul - Woodlands - Oak Hammock Marsh Wildlife Management Area - River Road Provincial Park - East Branch Grassmere Creek Drain - Gunns Creek - Jackfish Creek - Jennifer Creek - Parkes Creek - Parks Creek - Red River - Rivière Rouge - Wavey Creek - The Wye - La Vérendrye Trail - Stonewall - Argyle - Bennett - Blackdale - Cloverdale - Dawson - Ekhart - Emesville - Gordon - Grosse Isle - Lait - Larter - Lillyfield - Lilyfield - McLennan - Miller - Oak Hammock - Old Ireland - Orpa - Parkdale - Parkview - Pigeon Bluff - Ridgely - Rivercrest - Riverside - Rockwood - Rossdale - Stony Mountain - Story - Strathewen - Wieneke - Oak Hammock Marsh
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale