Topo map 062H12 Brunkild, 1:50,000 scale
062H12 Brunkild NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062H12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062H
- Map ID also known as: 062H12, 62H12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062H12 Brunkild covers the following places:
- Boyne Channel - 11-A Drain - Allison Drain - Barnland Drain - Bryson Drain - Codnor Drain - Forrester Drain - Franzman Drain - Hampson Dam - Karlenzig Drain - King Drain - McEachern Dam - Dufferin - Grey - Macdonald - Morris - Boyne River - Elm Creek - La Salle River - Morris River - Norquay Channel - Rivière Morris - Rivière Sale - Sale River - Strauss Drain Coulee - Carman - Barnsley - Brunkild - Culross - Elm Creek - Fannystelle - Ferndale - Homewood - Mollard - Sperling - Kosc Coulee
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale