Topo map 062G12 Wawanesa, 1:50,000 scale
062G12 Wawanesa NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062G12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062G
- Map ID also known as: 062G12, 62G12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062G12 Wawanesa covers the following places:
- Skookum Point - Wawanesa Dam - Kent Lake - Lake Clementi - Lloyds Lake - Noble Lake - Nobles Lake - Champ de tir et champ de manoeuvre Shilo - Shilo Range and Training Area - Brandon Hills - Old Baldy - Tiger Hills - Cornwallis - Oakland - Riverside - South Cypress - Strathcona - Whitewater - Assiniboine Corridor Wildlife Management Area - Brandon Hills Wildlife Management Area - Riverside Wildlife Management Area - Souris River Bend Wildlife Management Area - Spruce Woods Provincial Forest - Assiniboine River - Black Creek - Five Mile Creek - Little Souris River - Oak Creek - Souris River - Spring Brook - Spring Creek - Ashdown - Aweme - Banting - Chaucer - Elliotts - Gregorys Mill - Hilton - Methven - Nesbitt - Noble Lake - Reids - Rounthwaite - Treesbank - Treesbank Ferry - Rices Slough - Wawanesa
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale