Topo map 062G08 Miami, 1:50,000 scale
062G08 Miami NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062G08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062G
- Map ID also known as: 062G08, 62G8, 62G08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062G08 Miami covers the following places:
- Heatherington Lake - Lizard Lake - Clandenning Hill - Mount Nebo - Opawaka Hill - Pembina Hills - Pembina Mountain - Riter Hill - Twin Sisters - Wiener Hill - Dufferin - Lorne - Pembina - Roland - Stanley - Thompson - Deerwood Wildlife Management Area - Boyne River - Graham Creek - Graham Creek - Little Pembina River - Roseisle Creek - Shannon Creek - South Tobacco Creek - Thornhill Coulee - Shannon Spring - Carman - Altamont - Babcock - Deerwood - Five Corners - Jordan - Leary - Learys - Miami - Pomeroy - Rosebank - Roseisle - St. Lupicin - Snow Valley - Hughes Slough
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale