Topo map 062G05 Dunrea, 1:50,000 scale
062G05 Dunrea NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062G05
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062G
- Map ID also known as: 062G05, 62G5, 62G05
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062G05 Dunrea covers the following places:
- Cow Point - Y Point - Alkali Lake - Bone Lake - Grass Lake - Overend Lake - Pelican Lake - Watsons Lake - Nineteen Hills - The Big Tiger - Tiger Hills - Riverside - Whitewater - Pelican Lake Provincial Recreation Park - Souris River Bend Wildlife Management Area - Tiger Hills Wildlife Management Area - Pembina River - Rivière Pembina - Souris River - The Elbow - McKellar Bridge - Balmy Beach - Dunrea - Fairhall - Glendinning - Langs Crossing - Langvale - Manhattan Beach - Margaret - Ninette - Pelican Point Beach - Sanatorium - Strathcona Park - Sunnyside Beach - Langs Valley - Pembina Valley
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale