062G03 Holmfield Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
062G03 Holmfield NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062G03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062G
- Map ID also known as: 062G03, 62G3, 62G03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Purchase the smaller scale map covering this area: Topo-062G
Topo map sheet 062G03 Holmfield covers the following places:
- Old Mill Point - Rock Lake Dam - Chain Ponds - Gimby Lake - Graves Lake - Haight Lake - Lorne Lake - Louise Lake - Mooneys Lake - Rock Lake - Silver Lake - The Hogsback - Argyle - Louise - Roblin - Strathcona - Holmfield Wildlife Management Area - Rock Lake Game Bird Refuge - Rock Lake Provincial Recreation Park - Manitoba - Badger Creek - Crystal Creek - Cypress Creek - Gimby Creek - Long River - Long River - Marringhurst Creek - McGillis Creek - Old Mill Creek - Pembina River - Pilot Creek - Rivière Pembina - Whitemud Creek - Boundary Commission - N.W.M.P. Route - Parks Route - Route des parcs - Averys Spring - Cavers Spring - Gillis Spring - Lukeys Spring - McElroy Spring - Clearwater - Glenora - Holmfield - Louise - Mather - Neelin - Bear Hollow - Kellys Ravine - Pembina Valley - Cantlons Slough - Clarks Slough - Howard Slough - Olson Slough - Sinkers Slough - Stony Slough - Cartwright
052E Kenora Canada topo map, 1:250,000 scale
052E03 Buffalo Bay Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
052E04 Sprague Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
052E05 Whitemouth River Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale