Topo map 062F10 Pipestone, 1:50,000 scale
062F10 Pipestone NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062F10
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062F
- Map ID also known as: 062F10, 62F10
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062F10 Pipestone covers the following places:
- The Arm - Cherry Point - Jiggins Bluff - Maple Lake Dam - Oak Lake Dam - Pipestone Creek Diversion - Canupawakpa Dakota First Nation - Canupawakpa Dakota Indian Reserve - Oak Lake 59A - Oak Lake Indian Reserve 59 - Réserve indienne Canupawakpa Dakota - Réserve indienne Oak Lake 59 - Hunters Lake - Maple Lake - Marshy Lake - Oak Lake - Plum Lakes - Wardmans Lake - Lauder Sand Hills - Oak Lake Sand Hills - Routledge Sand Hills - Albert - Cameron - Pipestone - Sifton - Lauder Sandhills Wildlife Management Area - Maple Lake Wildlife Management Area - Oak Lake Canada Goose Refuge - Oak Lake Game Bird Refuge - Oak Lake Provincial Park - Oak Lake Provincial Recreation Park - Oak Lake Special Canada Goose Refuge - Bell Creek - Pipestone Creek - Plum Creek - Souris River - Agnew - Algar - Belleview - Cherry Point - Deleau - Findlay - Findlay Crossing - Grande-Clairière - Maon - Oak Lake Beach - Oak Lake Reserve - Pipestone - Scarth - Bigelows Slough - Oak Lake Marsh
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale