Topo map 062F08 Elgin, 1:50,000 scale
062F08 Elgin NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062F08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062F
- Map ID also known as: 062F08, 62F8, 62F08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062F08 Elgin covers the following places:
- Elgin Dam - Sextons Island - Chain Lakes - Elgin Reservoir - Whitewater Lake - Cameron - Morton - Whitewater - Winchester - Whitewater Lake Wildlife Management Area - Elgin Creek - The Sand Bars - Alcester - Argue - Croll - Dand - Elgin - Fairfax - Hathaway - Heaslip - Heaslip Station - Minto - Orthez - Regent - Schaffner - Underhill
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale