Topo map 062F07 Hartney, 1:50,000 scale
062F07 Hartney NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-062F07
- Parent Topo: TOPO-062F
- Map ID also known as: 062F07, 62F7, 62F07
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 062F07 Hartney covers the following places:
- Adair Dam - Hartney Dam - Napinka Dam - Ross Dam - Chain Lakes - Gardiners Lagoon - Godard Lakes - Napinka Lagoon - Reddaways Lake - Elodies Hill - Lauder Sand Hills - Albert - Arthur - Brenda - Cameron - Winchester - Bernice Wildlife Management Area - Lauder Sand Hills Wildlife Management Area - Lauder Sandhills Wildlife Management Area - Lieu historique national du Canada des Monticules-Linéaires - Linear Mounds National Historic Site of Canada - Blind River - Dooley Coulee - Graham Creek - Jackson Creek - Medora Creek - Souris River - Stony Creek - Boundary Commission - N.W.M.P. Route - Dale Bridge - Drummonds Bridge - Hardy Bridge - Hicks Bridge - Pennos Bridge - Moreby Spring - Hartney - Melita - Bede - Bernice - Dand - Emblem - Lauder - Medora - Napinka - Blind River Valley - Burnett Slough
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale