Topo map 052E12 Mcmunn, 1:50,000 scale
052E12 Mcmunn NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-052E12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-052E
- Map ID also known as: 052E12, 52E12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 052E12 Mcmunn covers the following places:
- Birch Lake - Cow Moose Lake - Hadashville Pond - Hay Lake - Strawberry Pond - Reynolds - Sandilands Provincial Forest - Whiteshell Game Bird Refuge - Whiteshell Provincial Forest - Whiteshell Provincial Park - Birch River - Boggy River - Lenchuk Creek - Senchuk Creek - St. Labre Creek - Whitemouth River - East Braintree - Glenn - Hadashville - McKinley - McMunn - Medika - Prawda - Reynolds - Wye - Birch River Bog - Glenn Bog - St. Labre Bog
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale