Angeles National Forest, California, Map 811 by National Geographic Maps
National Geographics Trails Illustrated map of Angeles National Forest is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information.
Trails Illustrated maps are expertly researched and frequently updated. The maps are printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough, capable of going anywhere you do. The map is two-sided, and can be folded to a packable size of 4.25 x 9.25; unfolded size is 26 x 38.
Net proceeds from the sale of this map go to support the nonprofit mission of the National Geographic Society.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
Map Scale = 1:80,000
- Product Number: 2060033M
- Product Code: TI_ANGELES
- Publisher Product ID: TI00000811
- ISBN: 9781566955775
- Year of Publication: 2012
- Folded Size: 9.45 x 4.33 inches
- Unfolded Size: 24.8 x 37.01 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: California
Grand Canyon, Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps
Yosemite National Park, California, USA, Map 206 by National Geographic Maps
Yellowstone National Park by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, East Mountain to Hanover by National Geographic Maps