Topo map 107D16W Stanton, 1:50,000 scale
107D16W Stanton NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Halfsheet: This map was designed as a half sheet of NRCAN-107D16, and it is the Western half. Find the eastern half sheet here.
- Product Number: NRCAN-107D16W
- Parent Topo: TOPO-107D
- Map ID also known as: 107D16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Northwest Territories, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 107D16W Stanton covers the following places:
- Liverpool Bay - Niarkrok Harbour - Wood Bay - Avvaq Peninsula - Cape Sangro - Hepburn Spit - Nicholson Peninsula - Castle Bluff - Nicholson Island - Doughnut Lake - Loon Lake - Anderson River Delta Bird Sanctuary - Mason River - Yellowlegs Creek - Northwest Territories - Territoires du Nord-Ouest - Stanton
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale