Topo map 001M02 Jude Island, 1:50,000 scale
001M02 Jude Island NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-001M02
- Parent Topo: TOPO-001M
- Map ID also known as: 001M02, 01M2, 1M2, 01M02, 1M02
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 001M02 Jude Island covers the following places:
- D'Argent Bay - Hay Cove - Placentia Bay - Cape Jude - Foots Cape - Bald Island - Copper Island - Durdle Island - Green Island - Green Islands - Jude Island - Little Pinnacle Island - Little Saddle Back Island - Middle Island - Pinnacle Island - Saddle Back Island - Upper Pinnacle - Badger Rock - Big Shoal - Big Shoal - Bingham Shoal - Black Rock - Bobby Rock - Butler Rock - Colombier Rocks - Copper Island Rock - Deepwater Ledge - Eastern Hummock - Eastern Rock - Eastern Rock - Flower Shoal - Four Fathom Shoal - Harbour Rocks - Jean de Baie Bank - Joe Rock - Jusson Rock - Kelpy Sunker - Lachlan Shoal - Liar Rock - Little Colombier Rocks - Little Washing Tub - Long Rock - Long Rock - Monks Bank - Mortier Bank - Mortier Rock - Oderin Bank - Old Poe Shoal - Outer Hummock - Paddle Rocks - Pig Ledge - Round Rock - Smith Shoal - South Sunker - Spicer Rock - Stickland Rock - The Burr - The Hummocks - The Pinnacle - Washing Tub - Western Hummock - Western Rocks - Western Sunker - Whale Back - William Henry Bank
Topo map 072J Swift Current, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 041H15 Key Harbour, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 031C14 Bon Echo, 1:50,000 scale