~ Waianae HI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2013
Waianae, Hawaii, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8537703
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Waianae, Hawaii (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 47174
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Waianae
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Hawaii, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Waianae, Hawaii, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mākaha Valley - Māʻili - Waiʻanae - Mākaha - Nānākuli
- Map Area ID: AREA21.521.375-158.275-158.15
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW21.5-158.275
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE21.5-158.15
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW21.375-158.275
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE21.375-158.15
- Northern map edge Latitude: 21.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 21.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -158.275
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -158.15
Channels between Molokai, Maui, Lana‘i and Kaho‘olawe; Manele Bay (19347-19) by NOAA
Haleakala National Park, Map 227 by National Geographic Maps
Hawaii Adventure Map 3111 by National Geographic Maps