~ Douglas Dam TN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, 2016
Douglas Dam, Tennessee, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8010306
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Douglas Dam, Tennessee (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 12661
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Douglas Dam
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Tennessee, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Douglas Dam, Tennessee, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gibson Acres Mobile Home Park - Catlettsburg - Cate crossroad - Deep Springs - Yettland Park - Union Grove - French Broad (historical) - Revilo (historical) - Fairview Heights - Powder Springs (historical) - Ewing (historical) - Alder Branch - Millican Grove - Cook Mill - Dumplin Mill - Henry Crossroads - Union Hill - Evergreen Pointe Mobile Home Park - Beech Springs
- Map Area ID: AREA3635.875-83.625-83.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-83.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-83.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.875-83.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.875-83.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.5
Breckenridge and Tennessee Pass, Colorado, Map 109 by National Geographic Maps
Chattanooga, Knoxville and Sevier County, Tennessee Street Map by Rand McNally
Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Sevier County, Tennessee by Rand McNally