~ Wolfeboro NH topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7869706
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wolfeboro, New Hampshire (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 49688
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wolfeboro
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wolfeboro Falls - Fernald - East Alton - South Wolfeboro - Wolfeboro - Goose Corner - Wolfeboro Center
- Map Area ID: AREA43.62543.5-71.25-71.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.625-71.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.625-71.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.5-71.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.5-71.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.125
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson