~ Devils Pass NV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Devils Pass, Nevada, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7235052
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Devils Pass, Nevada (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 72338
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Devils Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nevada, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Devils Pass, Nevada, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Devils Pass - Winter Spring - Tepee Rock - Elrod Spring - Boulder Spring - Toana John Mountains - Crocket Spring - Moonshine Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA41.87541.75-114.5-114.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.875-114.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.875-114.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-114.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-114.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.375
Frankos guide map of Las Vegas for families and non-gamblers by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos guide map of the Las Vegas strip by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos Map of Red Rock Canyon by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos Map of Red Rock Canyon, Red Rock Canyon Wildlife by Frankos Maps Ltd.