~ Niihau North OE N HI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2013
Niihau North OE N, Hawaii, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5949368
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Niihau North OE N, Hawaii (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 76124
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Niihau North OE N
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Hawaii, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Niihau North OE N, Hawaii, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kaunuakalā - Lehua - Lehua Channel - Puʻukole - Keamano Bay - Kamakalepo Point - Kīkepa Point - Naupaka - Keaulepe - Lehua State Seabird Sanctuary - Kahauna - Kaulakahi Channel
- Map Area ID: AREA22.12522-160.125-160
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW22.125-160.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE22.125-160
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW22-160.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE22-160
- Northern map edge Latitude: 22.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 22
- Western map edge Longitude: -160.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -160
Channels between Molokai, Maui, Lana‘i and Kaho‘olawe; Manele Bay (19347-19) by NOAA
Haleakala National Park, Map 227 by National Geographic Maps
Hawaii Adventure Map 3111 by National Geographic Maps