~ Kohala HI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916
Kohala, Hawaii, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5683311
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kohala, Hawaii (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56289
- Scan ID: 349877
- Survey Year: 1913
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge with No Adjacent Map
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kohala
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Hawaii, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kohala, Hawaii, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Halaʻula - Hikapoloa - Māhukona - Hāwī - Kawaihae - Kapaau - Makapala - Halawa - Waikui - Honomakaʻu
- Map Area ID: AREA20.2520-156-155.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW20.25-156
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE20.25-155.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW20-156
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE20-155.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 20.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 20
- Western map edge Longitude: -156
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -155.75
Channels between Molokai, Maui, Lana‘i and Kaho‘olawe; Manele Bay (19347-19) by NOAA
Haleakala National Park, Map 227 by National Geographic Maps
Hawaii Adventure Map 3111 by National Geographic Maps