~ Hilo HI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917
Hilo, Hawaii, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5644654
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hilo, Hawaii (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55355
- Scan ID: 349828
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hilo
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Hawaii, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hilo, Hawaii, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hawaiian Acres - Ferndale (historical) - Pulu (historical) - Fern Acres - Mokaoku - Kukui - Waipāhoehoe - Orchidlands Estates - Hilo - Ohia (historical) - Elevenmile Homestead - Kaumana - Waiākea - Mountain View - Keaʻau - Piʻihonua - Puʻuʻeo - Kurtistown - Akolea Plantation Estates - Wainaku - Keaukaha - Lehua (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA19.7519.5-155.25-155
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW19.75-155.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE19.75-155
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW19.5-155.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE19.5-155
- Northern map edge Latitude: 19.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 19.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -155.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -155
Channels between Molokai, Maui, Lana‘i and Kaho‘olawe; Manele Bay (19347-19) by NOAA
Haleakala National Park, Map 227 by National Geographic Maps
Hawaii Adventure Map 3111 by National Geographic Maps