~ Exeter NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1934
Exeter, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5638169
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Exeter, New Hampshire (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53998
- Scan ID: 330032
- Survey Year: 1932
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Exeter
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Exeter, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Haynes Corner - Rye Beach - Gooch Corner - Sanborn - Plum Island - Monahan Corners - Jady Hill - Eastman Point - Hampton Falls - Upper Green - South Seabrook - North Hampton Center - Browns Point - Seabrook - Salisbury Beach - Hampton Beach Trailer Park - Rings Island - Walton Landing - Fogg Corner - Cable Road - Knights Crossing - Perkins Hill - Kensington - Dunvegan Woods - Smith Colony - Great Boars Head - The Plantation - Atlantic - The Five Corners - Hampton Beach State Recreational Vehicle Park - Seabrook Beach - Adams Trailer Park - Lamprey Corners - Phillips Park - Little Boars Head - Smith Corner - Merrimacport - North Beach - North Hampton - Prescott Corner - Fogg Corners - Five Corners - Hampton Beach - Eastman Corners - Elmwood Corners - Austin Corners - Hampton Landing - Joppa - Towles Corner - Plumbush - Plaice Cove - Smithtown - North Hampton Mobile Home Park - Riverside - Coffins Mill - Cushing - Weare Corner - Nason Corners - Newbury Old Town - Seabrook Station - Blacksnake Trailer Park - Pine Island - The Willows - Brick School Corner - South Hampton - Sanborn Corners - Amesbury - Curzon Mill - Exeter - Weares Mill - Cemetery Corners - Newburyport - Parkman Corner - West Newbury - Salisbury Plains - Tappan Corners - Town Hall Corner - Salisbury Point - Shel Al Mobile Estates - Hampton - Dows Corner - Byfield - Salisbury
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.75-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson