~ Dover NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1893
Dover, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1893.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5637945
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dover, New Hampshire (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53530
- Scan ID: 330016
- Imprint Year: 1916
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dover
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1893
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dover, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Acorn Acres - Kelwyn Park - Cocheco - Rockingham - Langs Corner - Dover - Bayside - Cummings - Eliot - West Rye - Madbury - Pannaway Manor - Portsmouth Mobile Homes - Gould Corner - Colonial Pines - Puddle Dock (historical) - Rosemary - Christian Shore - Meadowbrook - Portsmouth - Agamenticus Station - Rollinsford - Four Corners - Rollinsford Station - Camp Gundalow - Kennard Corner - Lee Five Corners - Greenland Station - Seacrest Village - Breakfast Hill - Sawyers - Piscataqua - South Berwick - East Eliot - Littlefield - Central Park - Tobeys Corner - Newmarket - Stratham Station - Wentworth Acres - South Newington - Gates Corner - Greenland - Bersum Gardens - Oldfields - Great Works - Elwyn Park - Jewett - Rye - Newington - Oak Terrace - Green Acre - Newington Station - Clark Hill - Maplehaven - Winnicut Mills - Crams Corner - Crocketts Crossing - Winniconic - Blackwater - Hillcrest Estates - Newfields - Wentworth Terrace - Stratham - South Eliot - Atlantic Heights - Portsmouth Plains - Durham - Creek Area
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson