~ Newburyport NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Newburyport, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5635725
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Newburyport, New Hampshire (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53998
- Scan ID: 352896
- Imprint Year: 1919
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Exeter
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Newburyport, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- The Willows - Hampton Beach Trailer Park - Five Corners - Little Boars Head - Smith Corner - Nason Corners - Coffins Mill - Salisbury Beach - Weare Corner - Salisbury - Hampton Falls - North Hampton Center - Upper Green - Rings Island - Haynes Corner - Town Hall Corner - Plum Island - Cushing - Cable Road - Perkins Hill - Salisbury Plains - Hampton Beach State Recreational Vehicle Park - Towles Corner - Atlantic - Hampton Beach - The Plantation - Sanborn Corners - Rye Beach - Smithtown - Elmwood Corners - Brick School Corner - South Hampton - Amesbury - Fogg Corner - Byfield - Riverside - Dunvegan Woods - West Newbury - Seabrook Station - North Hampton Mobile Home Park - Plaice Cove - Newburyport - The Five Corners - Great Boars Head - Pine Island - Browns Point - Curzon Mill - Parkman Corner - Walton Landing - Seabrook - Prescott Corner - Gooch Corner - Dows Corner - Exeter - Smith Colony - Eastman Point - Jady Hill - Eastman Corners - Adams Trailer Park - Hampton Landing - North Hampton - Shel Al Mobile Estates - Fogg Corners - Hampton - North Beach - Lamprey Corners - Seabrook Beach - South Seabrook - Newbury Old Town - Phillips Park - Salisbury Point - Austin Corners - Knights Crossing - Monahan Corners - Joppa - Blacksnake Trailer Park - Plumbush - Cemetery Corners - Weares Mill - Tappan Corners - Kensington - Merrimacport - Sanborn
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.75-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson