~ Newburyport NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Newburyport, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5635721
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Newburyport, New Hampshire (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53998
- Scan ID: 352894
- Imprint Year: 1903
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Exeter
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Newburyport, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Prescott Corner - Haynes Corner - Nason Corners - Weares Mill - Merrimacport - Towles Corner - The Plantation - Browns Point - Jady Hill - Atlantic - Curzon Mill - Sanborn - North Hampton Center - Exeter - Adams Trailer Park - Tappan Corners - Seabrook - Cable Road - West Newbury - Rye Beach - Plaice Cove - Austin Corners - Joppa - Five Corners - Eastman Point - Walton Landing - Lamprey Corners - The Willows - North Hampton Mobile Home Park - Kensington - Weare Corner - Little Boars Head - Plumbush - Hampton Landing - Plum Island - Cushing - Dunvegan Woods - Pine Island - Seabrook Beach - Parkman Corner - Salisbury Plains - Hampton Beach - Town Hall Corner - Salisbury Point - Brick School Corner - Fogg Corners - Hampton Falls - Coffins Mill - Newbury Old Town - South Seabrook - Fogg Corner - Hampton - Phillips Park - Riverside - South Hampton - North Hampton - Shel Al Mobile Estates - The Five Corners - Sanborn Corners - Hampton Beach Trailer Park - Blacksnake Trailer Park - North Beach - Elmwood Corners - Knights Crossing - Rings Island - Eastman Corners - Hampton Beach State Recreational Vehicle Park - Monahan Corners - Seabrook Station - Salisbury - Great Boars Head - Smithtown - Smith Colony - Perkins Hill - Salisbury Beach - Dows Corner - Smith Corner - Gooch Corner - Newburyport - Byfield - Upper Green - Amesbury - Cemetery Corners
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.75-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson