~ Newburyport NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Newburyport, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5635717
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Newburyport, New Hampshire (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53998
- Scan ID: 352892
- Imprint Year: 1898
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Exeter
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Newburyport, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Monahan Corners - Sanborn Corners - Dunvegan Woods - Adams Trailer Park - Hampton Landing - Rye Beach - Amesbury - Cemetery Corners - Joppa - Tappan Corners - Plum Island - Dows Corner - Shel Al Mobile Estates - The Five Corners - Brick School Corner - Hampton - Towles Corner - Great Boars Head - Curzon Mill - Blacksnake Trailer Park - Salisbury - Fogg Corner - Five Corners - Merrimacport - Jady Hill - Coffins Mill - Gooch Corner - North Beach - Haynes Corner - Hampton Beach - Salisbury Plains - Walton Landing - North Hampton Center - Salisbury Point - Fogg Corners - Elmwood Corners - Seabrook Station - Seabrook Beach - Newburyport - The Plantation - Perkins Hill - Salisbury Beach - North Hampton - Hampton Beach Trailer Park - Atlantic - Upper Green - Kensington - Sanborn - Parkman Corner - Hampton Beach State Recreational Vehicle Park - Cushing - Plumbush - Phillips Park - Newbury Old Town - Knights Crossing - Plaice Cove - Lamprey Corners - Nason Corners - Weare Corner - Smithtown - The Willows - Exeter - Austin Corners - Cable Road - North Hampton Mobile Home Park - Riverside - Eastman Point - Little Boars Head - South Seabrook - Smith Colony - Smith Corner - Eastman Corners - Town Hall Corner - West Newbury - Weares Mill - Pine Island - Seabrook - Rings Island - Prescott Corner - Browns Point - South Hampton - Byfield - Hampton Falls
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.75-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson