~ Newburyport NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Newburyport, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5635715
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Newburyport, New Hampshire (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53998
- Scan ID: 352891
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Exeter
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Newburyport, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rye Beach - Salisbury Plains - Town Hall Corner - Weare Corner - Five Corners - Seabrook Station - South Seabrook - Weares Mill - The Plantation - Rings Island - Hampton Falls - Nason Corners - Merrimacport - North Hampton Mobile Home Park - Shel Al Mobile Estates - Blacksnake Trailer Park - Smithtown - Hampton Landing - Hampton Beach State Recreational Vehicle Park - Smith Corner - Joppa - Salisbury - Amesbury - Monahan Corners - Newbury Old Town - Byfield - Smith Colony - Parkman Corner - South Hampton - Upper Green - Walton Landing - Hampton Beach Trailer Park - Curzon Mill - West Newbury - Towles Corner - Hampton - Coffins Mill - Austin Corners - Plaice Cove - Tappan Corners - Kensington - Seabrook - Adams Trailer Park - Jady Hill - Plum Island - Hampton Beach - Salisbury Point - Cemetery Corners - Sanborn Corners - Eastman Point - Dunvegan Woods - Riverside - Prescott Corner - Dows Corner - Knights Crossing - Haynes Corner - Fogg Corners - North Hampton - Eastman Corners - Seabrook Beach - Elmwood Corners - Cable Road - Atlantic - Pine Island - Plumbush - Phillips Park - Sanborn - Little Boars Head - Fogg Corner - North Beach - Salisbury Beach - Lamprey Corners - Exeter - Cushing - North Hampton Center - Perkins Hill - Great Boars Head - The Five Corners - Newburyport - Browns Point - The Willows - Gooch Corner - Brick School Corner
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.75-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson