~ Sonoma Range NV topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 1 Degree, Historical, 1932, updated 1965
Sonoma Range, Nevada, USGS topographic map dated 1932.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5618814
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sonoma Range, Nevada (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 322083
- Scan ID: 321299
- Imprint Year: 1965
- Survey Year: 1932
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Winnemucca W
- Grid size: 1 X 1 Degree
- Date on map: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Nevada, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sonoma Range, Nevada, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Old Battle Mountain (historical) - Golconda - Herrin - Galena (historical) - Blanco (historical) - Bannock - Bailey (historical) - Rose Creek - Ellison - McCoy - Cherry Creek (historical) - Fairview (historical) - Piute - Valmy - Kyle Hot Springs - Stone House (historical) - Red House - Gold Run (historical) - Knight - Raglan - Copper Basin - Kennedy (historical) - Winnemucca - Telluride (historical) - Dun Glen (historical) - Iron Point (historical) - Bonnie Briar (historical) - Dewitt Mill - Adelaide (historical) - Jersey (historical) - Buckingham Camp - Preble
- Map Area ID: AREA4140-118-117
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41-118
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41-117
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-118
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-117
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -118
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117
Frankos guide map of Las Vegas for families and non-gamblers by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos guide map of the Las Vegas strip by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos Map of Red Rock Canyon by Frankos Maps Ltd.
Frankos Map of Red Rock Canyon, Red Rock Canyon Wildlife by Frankos Maps Ltd.