~ Mt Washington NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1893
Mt Washington, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1893.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5583686
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mt Washington, New Hampshire (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58144
- Scan ID: 330246
- Survey Year: 1891
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Washington
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1893
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mt Washington, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jefferson - Scates Corner - Starr King - Highlands - Bowman - Marshfield Station - Fabyan - Bretton Woods - Appalachia - Jefferson Highland - Randolph - Randolph Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA44.544.25-71.5-71.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.5-71.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.5-71.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.25-71.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.25-71.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.25
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson