~ Moosilauke NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1932, updated 1948
Moosilauke, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1932.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5583584
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Moosilauke, New Hampshire (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57865
- Scan ID: 330194
- Imprint Year: 1948
- Survey Year: 1929
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Moosilauke
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Moosilauke, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- East Haverhill - Savageville - Lisbon - Benton - Pettyboro - Easton - Boutin Corner - Bath - Jockey Hill - Sugar Hill - West Bath - Landaff Center - Upper Village - Jericho - Center Haverhill - Swiftwater - Wildwood - Lost River - Ireland - Nutter - Mountain Lakes
- Map Area ID: AREA44.2544-72-71.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.25-72
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.25-71.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44-72
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44-71.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44
- Western map edge Longitude: -72
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson