~ Mascoma NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1932, updated 1937
Mascoma, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1932.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5583490
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mascoma, New Hampshire (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57251
- Scan ID: 330146
- Imprint Year: 1937
- Survey Year: 1927
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mascoma
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mascoma, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Upper Shaker Village - Olympic Mobile Home Park - Eastman - North Grantham - Lower Shaker Village - Etna - LeBruns Mobile Home Park - Canaan Center - Curriers Mobile Home Park - Montcalm - Hanover Center - East Plainfield - Canaan Street - West Canaan - Canaan - Lockehaven - Washburn Corner - Enfield - Enfield Center - Mascoma
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.5-72.25-72
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-72.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-72
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.5-72.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.5-72
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -72.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson