~ Errol NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1934
Errol, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5583310
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Errol, New Hampshire (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53947
- Scan ID: 330027
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1930
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Errol
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Errol, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wentworth Location - Wilsons Mills - Errol - The Hand
- Map Area ID: AREA4544.75-71.25-71
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-71.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-71
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.75-71.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.75-71
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson