~ Dover NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1931
Dover, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5583300
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dover, New Hampshire (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53530
- Scan ID: 330022
- Imprint Year: 1931
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dover
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dover, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Great Works - Eliot - Littlefield - Oldfields - Kennard Corner - Creek Area - Winniconic - Gates Corner - Cocheco - Stratham - Wentworth Terrace - Elwyn Park - Bayside - Colonial Pines - Jewett - Crocketts Crossing - South Newington - Hillcrest Estates - Atlantic Heights - Bersum Gardens - Acorn Acres - Rollinsford Station - Meadowbrook - Four Corners - Piscataqua - Greenland Station - Wentworth Acres - Rosemary - Portsmouth - South Eliot - Sawyers - Pannaway Manor - Christian Shore - Seacrest Village - Green Acre - Winnicut Mills - Kelwyn Park - Newfields - Stratham Station - Rockingham - Agamenticus Station - Rollinsford - Newmarket - Gould Corner - Rye - Madbury - Langs Corner - Maplehaven - Dover - Portsmouth Mobile Homes - Blackwater - Crams Corner - West Rye - Greenland - Portsmouth Plains - South Berwick - Central Park - Puddle Dock (historical) - East Eliot - Breakfast Hill - Oak Terrace - Tobeys Corner - Lee Five Corners - Camp Gundalow - Cummings - Durham - Newington Station - Clark Hill - Newington
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson