~ Dover NH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Dover, New Hampshire, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5583296
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dover, New Hampshire (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53530
- Scan ID: 330020
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dover
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Hampshire, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dover, New Hampshire, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lee Five Corners - Newington Station - Jewett - Kennard Corner - Central Park - Oak Terrace - South Eliot - Meadowbrook - Rye - East Eliot - Seacrest Village - Gould Corner - Clark Hill - South Berwick - Winnicut Mills - Creek Area - Puddle Dock (historical) - Atlantic Heights - Newmarket - Eliot - Rosemary - Stratham - Great Works - Langs Corner - Stratham Station - South Newington - Rollinsford - Oldfields - Breakfast Hill - Piscataqua - Portsmouth - Elwyn Park - Pannaway Manor - Camp Gundalow - Wentworth Terrace - Crams Corner - Bayside - Crocketts Crossing - Madbury - Cocheco - West Rye - Winniconic - Hillcrest Estates - Greenland - Rollinsford Station - Bersum Gardens - Tobeys Corner - Cummings - Sawyers - Green Acre - Maplehaven - Rockingham - Greenland Station - Portsmouth Plains - Acorn Acres - Colonial Pines - Durham - Gates Corner - Four Corners - Newfields - Christian Shore - Dover - Agamenticus Station - Blackwater - Portsmouth Mobile Homes - Newington - Littlefield - Wentworth Acres - Kelwyn Park
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
Burlington, New Hampshire, Quickmap by Jimapco
Franconia Notch, Lincon, Western White Mountains Natl Forest, Map 740 by National Geographic Maps
Manchester and Concord, New Hampshire by GM Johnson